Happy New Year

JockoJocko Posts: 7,035Member, Moderator
edited August 2016 in Totally Not Guitars
Happy New Year to each and every one of you.  I feel you are all like a large, extended friends and family.  Mrs Jocko is off to work. Pick her up at the hospital at 11:30, then after a bit of Brunch I may just have a New Year Malt. I have an Ardbeg Uigeadail (pronounced Oog-a-dal) I haven't opened yet.

Comments

• Derek_RDerek_R Posts: 1,696Member

Seconded - Happy 2015 one and all  May you prosper and pluck well.

• lancpudnlancpudn Posts: 1,393Member

Happy new year everyone.  didn't go out last night, we watched that ginger Baker film "Beware Mr Baker" as the new year came in. Some great stories about Cream & his early life but WoW what a Grouch he is.

• MegiMegi Posts: 7,153Member

Happy new year friends. Like lanc, I didn't do a great deal but did stay up to watch the fireworks. May we all have a great 2015, with plenty of good guitar plucking, and the odd bit of GAS as well from time to time. image

• Mark PMark P Posts: 2,314Member

Happy New Year everyone.

Didn't manage to see in the New Year last night - too knackered, but I did catch an early part of 2015 when there was a fireworks glut at about half past midnight.

May 2015 find everyone fulfil their musical ambitions.

• BryBry Posts: 652Member

Happy New Year all!

• Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,139Member

Happy New Year. 

I worked most of the season so didn't notice !

• Reg SoxReg Sox Posts: 3,121Member

Happy New Year all.  The Solstice was my actual New Year/Non Denominational Winterfest or whatever celebration, so the calendar new year was my usual low key event watching Jools Holland with a couple of Jamesons.  The line up was actually pretty good this year, and it was great to see Wilco Johnson strutting back and forth once more.

Cheers, Reg.