Info wanted on my Morley pedal

jerrmanjerrman Posts: 2Member
edited September 2016 in Guitar Amps, Effects & Accessories
Can anyone out there fill me in a little on my pedal, it was given to me by a close friend 15 or 20 years ago, I know all about the functions and uses of it and all of that.  I wanna know how nice it is, I've read in some places that is was the "Cadillac" of pedals in it's day blah, blah, blah, and other sites don't even mention it.  I'd also love to know what it's worth.  I saw one on Ebay about a year ago for 324.00(US) but when I clicked on it to go to the page, it was gone, blank, or removed.  I don't know if that's a fair assessment of it's value or if it's worth a dollar or 500.  And while I'm being such a bother, can anyone tell me what model it is?  It's model PWF serial #187099, it's completely chrome except for the black padding on the pedal and it's got a small red and gold sticker on the bottom of it that says - Approved For Electrical Safety (top) Department Of Building & Safety (bottom), inside that - City Of Los Angeles (top) founded 1781 (bottom) with BH 566912 stamped across it.  That last detail probably means nothing at all but I figured "ya' never know".  Thanks to anyone out there who can shed some light on this for me, Rock on !  

Comments

• Ape09090Ape09090 Posts: 2,744Member

I don't know about an old one like that but I think the new Morley Wahs are considered to be a bit of dog by a few people.