Why isn't this guy famous ???

Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,218Member

Comments

• nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 995Member
    Phew. That was amazing. Perfect. He really has it all. He doesn’t just sing and play chords, he reaches out and touches you. Incredible.
    I hope he's famous locally , which is a more meaningful kind.
  • Derek_RDerek_R Posts: 1,715Member
    Yes, that was great. He appears to have done okay with awards and tours and things, which is of course very different to being famous. These days, especially these days, I think You Tubers and Tik Tok-ers and the like have taken over so far as fame is concerned.
  • nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 995Member
    Good points Derek. I didn’t think to look him up. Matt’s Canadian ( go Canada!), from New Brunswick, which is not exactly a big metropolis so that could explain why it took him a while to get known.
    Mind you, he's doing just fine (From Wikipedia)
    In addition to headlining major festivals, clubs and theatres throughout North America, Europe and Australia, Andersen has shared the stage and toured with Bo Diddley, Buddy Guy, Gregg Allman, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Randy Bachman, Little Feat, April Wine, America, Loverboy, Jonny Lang, Serena Ryder, and Beth Hart.

I’d brag if I met any one of those people, let alone played with all of them!