One less guitar.

JockoJocko Posts: 7,006Member, Moderator
Well, as I said previously, I passed on my Stratru-caster. Today is my grandsons 21st birthday, and this was his special present. He is delighted to get it. He has a new Orange Crush combo (RT35 I believe), and while I was talking to my daughter he was upstairs, noodling away, and the sound was so sweet I had to go up and see the set up he was using. He is a superb guitarist over such a wide genre.

Comments

• Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,088Member
    One to cherish and remember you by.
  • JockoJocko Posts: 7,006Member, Moderator
    And the good thing is, that's me down to "Ten Guitars".
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Posts: 893Member
    Ten! You have room for another now then ;-)

That is a wonderful gift to give a young musician, and he will cherish it forever I'm sure.
  • Just TelJust Tel Posts: 509Member
    What a lucky lad your grandson is to receive one of your fabulous guitars as a birthday gift.
    I gave his brother a fancy watch for his 21st, but Ciarán is registered blind, so a watch was not a great idea! His brother got one of my self builds when he graduated last year.
  • MegiMegi Posts: 7,115Member
    Nice to know that fine guitar has a good home in fine hands, and a bit more space for yourself now you're down to a mere ten Jocko. Wish I could do something similar, but I can't seem to part with any of my (eek!) 10 electric guitars, 2 acoustics, 1 classical, 1 bass, plus unfinished tele project...
    I have a list made out and with Mrs Jocko as to who is to get each of the 10 guitars when I finally take up the harp (and I don't mean mouth organ!),