Popping by again

I seem to be in and out of this place more than ... well I don't know what.

Member since 2002 (ish) with most recent activity being back in 2016 I think. Things in life keep changing and taking all my time - I'm far too easily distracted.

Not really been playing for a good 5 years and it doesn't seem to be coming back to me like riding a bike.

Kids are now that little bit older and becoming a little happier with their own time. A redundancy means I'm not spending my time crossing the Atlantic every 4 - 6 weeks and I frequently work from home. A house move means I have a man cave so it's time to unpack the guitars and get on with it.

Noise

Comments

• MegiMegi Posts: 6,981Member
    Well, you're one of the proper old guard then, by the sounds of it Noise! You're very welcome anyhow, glad you've popped back - it's still a quietish place, but also a civilised corner of the web, so please do stick around. :)
  • Noise_MakerNoise_Maker Posts: 714Member
    Morning Megi and thanks!

Many of the forums I used to frequent seem to have died down quite a lot; a massive shame. Irony being one of the folks who hasn't been using them :)

• Mark PMark P Posts: 2,267Member
    Welcome back! :smile:

Your 2002 date certainly makes you a member of the old guard!

Spare time for all things guitar-ish seems to be more and more difficult to find with all the demands on time from technology stuff.