Pet Corner

A few people (Hi MarkP!) have shared a bit about their pets. How sharing what you're up to with your favourite furry friends of family fun and frivolity?

More dog pics please, Mark!

Comments

• nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 839Member
    By the way, I don't have any pets :(
  • Mark PMark P Posts: 2,289Member
    I've been meaning to get to this thread, but the very subject matter of the thread has made it difficult to find the time to do it.

Once upon a time there was a cat, Sooty.

Who was joined by a dog, a Cavalier called Honey. Cat and dog got on fine.

After Honey passed, along came Cavalier #2, Theo. Again cat and dog got on fine.

Quite some time back Sooty passed away, and it's just been Theo. Till last month.
    Hello Tiree

I've spent more than half my life in households with a dog, so it seems like it's the normal thing to be.

Anyone else got a pic or two?
  • Derek_RDerek_R Posts: 1,662Member
    Here'a my Alfie Album over at Flickr.

Bless him!

Alfie looks like a lovely character Derek. :smile:

High quality pictures too - put mine to shame. I'm finding it difficult to get good pictures of Tiree at the moment because the days are so dark and gloomy just now.
  • ReaGeorgeReaGeorge Posts: 119Member
    edited December 2017
    My little companion :blush:

Louis the Senegal Parrot

Hey MarkP, your pets are adorable. Tiree looks like trouble, in a good way.

Derek, Alfie looks picture perfect, like I’ve probably seen him in a dog food ad! What a cutie!

Rea, does Louis talk? Perhaps he could be your companion on your review videos!
    Rea - your little companion looks stunning in that colourful plumage. :smile:
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,034Member
    Who's a pretty boy then !
  • ReaGeorgeReaGeorge Posts: 119Member

Rea, does Louis talk? Perhaps he could be your companion on your review videos!

Kind of... he can mumble a few things...

Actually, he was in the booster review in one clip not sure anyone noticed :P
    Oh I missed that! Mumbling is about all some humans do, so he’s doing alright :)