James Bond Crocodile Scene (out takes)

Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,743Member

Comments

• Screaming DaveScreaming Dave Posts: 758Member
    Why does that make me think of me and guitar solos?
  • nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 516Member
    Poor crocs! Personally, Roger Moore was my favourite. Classy but a hint of cheese.

Is it because you're afraid that if you make a mistake the audience will eat you alive?
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,743Member
    We saw Roger Moore on his speech tour last year. A wonderful man. Very funny.
  • Screaming DaveScreaming Dave Posts: 758Member

Poor crocs! Personally, Roger Moore was my favourite. Classy but a hint of cheese.

Is it because you're afraid that if you make a mistake the audience will eat you alive?

No it's because I try it loads of times and only manage to pull it off the once.

The thing I like about these old stunts is that somebody really did it, with real, live, crocodiles. Nowadays I dare say they'd just put a plank just under the water, the stunt man would leap along it and they'd CGI the crocs in later. Somehow that's indicative of modern life, to me. Shall I move this to the Victor Meldrew thread?
  • nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 516Member
    Ahhh..LOL

Hehe Bit of a Meldrew moment, but I know what you mean. I'm thinking of using CGI to add myself to every morning, then I can lie in and have a more fruitful afternoon. Not sure how that would work, but I can dream.