The Great Bigsby Scandal (first raised under subject: I'm Kevin and I don't have a problem)

Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,731Member

A gold bridge. Unforgivable !

Comments

• Screaming DaveScreaming Dave Posts: 757Member
    Yeah and a woefully positioned monkey grip!
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,731Member
    You could do someone an injury with that trem. Imagine flinging that about on a small stage.
    edited April 1
    I think the monkey grip position might just be counterbalanced by the Bigsby projection.

Hey ... another name for a TV documentary The Bigsby Projection.
    And tonight, on The Bigsby Projection, we look at the future of virtual reality guitar ...
    ... and John Williams' rendition of G on an Airstring by JS Bach.

(Air guitar.)
    ... and JS Bach's rendering on the outside of his house, and John Williams' hair on a G-string
  • nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 509Member
    … and John's bark outside his house while Prince William's heir gets strung along (gee...)

With a new VR Guitar, anyone can play a Bigsby-equipped guitar and stay in tune!
    PLUS you can put a Bigsby on anything (a Flying V, Strat, acoustic) and not have to attend weekly support groups.

image*

(sorry can't see the pic at the beginning of this ... this... thread... it's not that pic by any chance is it?!?!)
    Interesting use of a Bigsby. I would have thought the weight would have a detrimental affect on the acoustic sound, so not much point making it an acoustic, really .....
    It would have been a good April fools. I think it's all a bit nuts. And ugly! And I don't usually find many guitars ugly.

A gold bridge. Unforgivable !

And it's GREEN!

Run away...

Oh no not again.

I have a thing about green guitars. Can't play em. It's not right. For me, music isn't green and instruments need to be in musical colours, so all my guitars are in the red end of the spectrum (and black and white, which aren't colours..) - orange, yellows, browns.
    edited April 7
    You know when you're digging in to some Michael Schenker riffs, coming up to the end of the solo and you want to give that final high B on the 19th fret .... a gentle, soothing vibrato?

Now you can.

photo FV.jpg
    Some people just need shooting

Some people just need shooting

Haha! Absolutely.