Where is Jocko and Derek ?

Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,731Member
edited March 30 in Totally Not Guitars
This blog seems strangely silent. I hope you chaps are OK. We've seen 23rd around recently.

(I miss Reg too.)

Comments

• Derek_RDerek_R Posts: 1,627Member
    Hey Kevin. Thanks for the concern :-)

Still alive and kicking, thank goodness. Work is all encompassing at the moment - at a time of life when I imagined I'd be taking the foot of the accelerator it's gone the opposite direction and I'm busier than ever at work. The long commute is getting much more frequent, too, which leaves little time for playing the guitar and/or browsing the web.

But am still gigging - last year was the busiest year ever (with no effort on my part at searching out gigs :-) ) and this year is already shaping up to be similar. Not sure how long I'll keep doing it for, though. But I suspect the work time pressures are affecting my judgement a little - so I won't be announcing my musical retirement just yet.

Derek
  • LesterLester Posts: 1,504Member, Moderator
    I saw Derek online a few minutes ago; a bit like me, he's just not posting so much.

Jocko was last here a fortnight ago. I find Jocko tends to go though phases of being very active (ie. contributing posts) and then very quiet, which is in line with what he has said before about spnding less time with his guitars now he is retired.

Either way, they are two of our core contributors.
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,731Member
    Half relieved.
  • Derek_RDerek_R Posts: 1,627Member
    Couple of pics from the last gig. We're doing it all again tomorrow night at a different theatre:

• Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,731Member
    Impressive !