Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Wotcha gang!

13»

Comments

• nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 445Member
    Yea, that's true. I can't get one at the moment as I haven't decided if I want to be cremated or buried at sea, but one day :)
  • JockoJocko Posts: 6,870Member, Moderator
    I'm going to get buried at sea. My ex always said she'll dance on my grave.
  • The23rdmanThe23rdman Posts: 1,560Member
    The joys of splitting up with your ex and meeting someone who couldn't care less how many guitars I have. *Smug face*
  • Screaming DaveScreaming Dave Posts: 749Member
    I've always round Yamaha to make good budget gear. The Yamaha Pacifica 112 is a brilliant Strat-ish guitar for the money, although not strictly a copy. I had one as a low cost backup when I played a US Fat Strat and it was great.

The joys of splitting up with your ex and meeting someone who couldn't care less how many guitars I have. *Smug face*

Heheh yea I know that joy. Just right now money is a bit tight. When we had the garage converted it was my wife's idea to have a guitar cupboard built. She thinks of everything! Oh and she did buy me my dream guitar for my birthday. Trying not to brag, but ...*smug face* hehe

Heheh yea I know that joy. Just right now money is a bit tight. When we had the garage converted it was my wife's idea to have a guitar cupboard built. She thinks of everything! Oh and she did buy me my dream guitar for my birthday. Trying not to brag, but ...*smug face* hehe
    Me, too. When I first met my wife I had been widowed and had a ton of cash, so I think I had about 20 guitars when we first met. They've gradually been sold off to finance other stuff, but I still have a few guitars, she's never once asked me to sell any gear to raise cash for other stuff, and she bought me my '65 SG Junior for my 50th birthday. You gotta love a lady like that!
    65 SG Jr .... nice! Yea, she sounds like a keeper (your wife, and possibly the guitar ;-) ) Well, if you can't understand the other person's idiosyncrasies and passions, it makes the relationship that much more difficult. I don't want to judge other people's relationships, but yea, Dave, you and I are pretty lucky.
    Is it ok to brag like that? I think so. There's too much spouse-bashing around - we need to balance it out a bit :)
    I agree. These lovely ladies need to be appreciated - oh, and the wives, too!
    I have to say, neither of my lovely wives have really understood the whole guitar thing. I regularly get the comment about only being able to play one guitar at a time, to which I inevitably reply that she can only wear one pair of shoes at a time
  • The23rdmanThe23rdman Posts: 1,560Member
    The shoes argument doesn't work for me - I have about 30 pairs. :wink: