Finally I've completed the solo album but featuring full orchestration

MarkbluesMarkblues Posts: 100Member
Really nice to see that the R Guitars forum didn't disappear but transform. I've anyway been busy completing my album and I'm delighted to announce that it is available from my website www.markhussey.com. Please check out the preview and head over to my site if you fancy getting yourself a copy. Fully orchestrated solo guitar album...

Your support for this huge project has been appreciated

Comments

• Richards GuitarsRichards Guitars Posts: 589Member, Administrator
    WOW WOW WOW. I hope you do not mind I fiddled with your post to make sure your video was seen - you didnt use an embed link which I have done for you. I would not want anyone to miss this.

Stunning - any more videos you can provide would be warmly welcomed.
    PS - thank you for the kind words on the forum.
  • MarkbluesMarkblues Posts: 100Member
    Thank you Richard, much appreciated. Fiddle as you like, all us guitar players do. I'll sure post a few new videos more regularly. Thanks again and I wish this forum luck
    Markblues said:

Thank you Richard, much appreciated. Fiddle as you like, all us guitar players do. I'll sure post a few new videos more regularly. Thanks again and I wish this forum luck

Hi Mark - I have already posted one of yours in the community members performance boards - check it out - sorry I forgot your user name!!! :neutral: Superb playing - truly superb and I know the visitors to the site would appreciate them if you posted.
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,043Member
    Stunning !

How the ffff.... ????
    Cheers Kevin, I'm not sure what the question is?
  • LesterLester Posts: 1,599Member, Moderator
    Mark, my guess is Kevin is lost for words, impressed by your playing. I was pleased to get your email and look forward to the CD (which you will send to my brother who will then forward it to me overseas). All the best!
  • CarolDCarolD Posts: 6Member
    Wow.. this looks (sounds) good! Any possibility of buying a higher-resolution download in 192/24 or 96/24 instead of 16-bit CD? This music clearly deserves it! :smile:
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,043Member
    The question is...

How do you put something together so sumptuous for anything under a mega budget ???

The question is...

How do you put something together so sumptuous for anything under a mega budget ???

Hi Kevin, I guess it's really about time. You only need a big budget if you need lots of people to do things you may be able to do yourself. Of course, a lot of live playing is still costly. I hope, but doubt I'll ever make back the money I put in but it is better to produce something I'm proud of.

Lester said:

Mark, my guess is Kevin is lost for words, impressed by your playing. I was pleased to get your email and look forward to the CD (which you will send to my brother who will then forward it to me overseas). All the best!

Hey lester, I just checked and your CD has been posted. Hopefully you get that pretty soon. Thanks again :)