Busy man.

JockoJocko Posts: 6,870Member, Moderator
I am not getting a lot of time for guitar just now. Call me daft, but at 68 years of age I have gone out and got myself a job. I am a relief van driver, supposedly part time, but since starting it has been full time. Maybe the extra pocket money will fund a new building project. I still need to build myself a Telecaster styled, Swamp Ash bodied, bass. Perhaps with an Ebony fret board.

Comments

• Richards GuitarsRichards Guitars Posts: 588Member, Administrator
    Would love to see some more of your work on the new forum. Would you be able to look at moving some of your old building projects to a specific board here?
  • JockoJocko Posts: 6,870Member, Moderator
    That is my intention. I have started removing some of my old posts some of which I believe were PMs.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Posts: 805Member
    Back when traffic was less of a headache I quite fancied van driving. These days the thought of sitting in traffic hours on end would cause me to scream! Congrats on the job though.
  • JockoJocko Posts: 6,870Member, Moderator
    It is not too bad here in Fife. 3 minutes stuck at a set of roadworks is a big deal to us. Traffic is really pretty light by UK standards.
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,779Member
    It's good that you're feeling better.

Retirement is OK but I wouldn't like it completely yet. I'd like to change job or not need to do the one I'm doing (which I have to continue until the boys are through university)

I'm finding it high pressure. All the monitoring and time chasing involved.