Blackened death metal solo project HAIDUK

haidukhaiduk Posts: 3Member
edited September 2016 in Community Member Performances
Greetings! Blackened death metal solo project HAIDUK returns with a crushing new release!“DEMONICON”!
Inspired by fantasy books & games. CD booklet features a map and short stories relating to demons from the volcanic fortress of Octavia in the realm of Callost. Check out and comment!

metal crypt         [4/5]metal-rules         [4/5]brutalism           [5/5]canadian beats [5/5]bravewords        [8/10]blackened death [8/10]metal trenches [9/10]pest webzine     [8.5/10]

Album Available At:
http://www.haiduk.ca   .........
haiduk

Comments

• haidukhaiduk Posts: 3Member

Metalheads check out!
    haiduk
  • Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 3,043Member
    Is blackened death metal even darker than death metal ?

I can't wait for the FOUR bladed razors to come out to slash my wrists with.
    Lads I know go to a weekend gaming event called Bloodstock. No. It's not an NHS donation service.
  • nicholaspaulnicholaspaul Posts: 860Member

How much darker can you get? None more.

As I’m typing this , I looked down and noticed the digestives I’m eating are DARK CHOCOLATE! A coincidence or a sign?
    A sign of early dementia. How can you only notice you're eating dark chocolate after looking at it ?

Cue The Omen music or Last of the Summer Wine... your choice.
    I just thought they were nice. Didn’t think much of it. Actually didn’t think. Doh.

Summer wine please!
  • MegiMegi Posts: 7,063Member
    Heheh nice!
  • haidukhaiduk Posts: 3Member
    ^ Is that the guy that says "To Eleven!" ?

It's a mix of black and death metal.

A four-bladed razor? That seems pretty inefficient for slitting wrists..., probably those old-school barber razors would work better. Anyone who gets a shave with one of those is a braver man than I am.
    haiduk
    Yes. I've had a shave with one of those in a barber's in Turkey.

I thought I was through the worst of it... then he cracked my neck and set fire to my ears and nostrils.