Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

For sale: PRS Tremonti Custom SE

Paterson37Paterson37 Posts: 1Member
edited August 2016 in Used Guitar Gear For Sale
**WILLING TO COURIER. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE*** 

***OFFERS WELCOME*** 

I am selling my Grey/Black PRS Tremonti Custom SE with PRS USA Tremonti Pick Ups Installed and Black Out Kit. This also comes with the original PRS Custom SE Pick Ups in case you want to install them or sell them on. The guitar also comes with an autographed back plate signed by the Tremonti Band, Mark Tremonti, Garret Whitlock, Wolfgang Van Halen and Eric Friedman This has only been played two or three times at most and has been kept stored accordingly so it is almost brand new. The red gig bag is included. I am also going to throw in two "Sound & Story" DVD's produced by Fret 12. These are the Josh Rand & Jim Root DVD's. 

Please see below details. 

The Tremonti SE Custom line fits the bill for any player looking for the ultimate value in a guitar! This guitar features classic Les Paul singlecut style paired with modern build quality and tone. PRS got everybody talking back in 2003, when they introduced the Tremonti SE, which offered players a chance to own a great playing guitar for far less money than ever before. 

In late 2012, PRS introduced the Tremonti SE Custom, taking in customer and artist feedback. The guitar was hot-rodded with better pickups, a beefier mahogany body, a carved and figured flamed maple top (stained in Grey/Black to mimic Mark’s famous Charcoal Dime PRS), upgraded tuners, a Rosewood fretboard on a maple neck, plus a PRS tremolo system with a trem-up routing. 

Body 

Top Wood - Beveled Maple with Flame or Quilt Maple Veneer 

Back Wood - Mahogany 

Neck 

Number of Frets - 22 

Scale Length - 25" 

Neck Wood - Maple 

Fretboard Wood - Rosewood 

Neck Shape - Wide Thin 

Fretboard Inlays - Birds 

Hardware/Electronics 

Bridge - PRS Designed Trem with Trem-Up Route 

Tuners - PRS Designed Tuners 

Hardware Type - Nickel 

Treble Pickup - PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker 

Bass Pickup - PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker 

Pickup Switching - Volume and Tone Control for Each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout