For sale: ltd ed 1997 Jimi Hendrix Tribute Strat

GergoNovodonszkiGergoNovodonszki Posts: 17Member
edited September 2016 in Used Guitar Gear For Sale
For all Hendrix-fans, Very rare, all original ---> wasn't modified, limited edition, 1997 Fender Jimi Hendrix Woodstock Tribute Stratocaster in beautiful condition with it's original Fender case is FOR SALE! €3000 - Free shipping within EU. The guitar is located in Europe,Hungary. Click here for 83 HD images: http://s49.photobucket.com/use...er?sort=9&page=1 If you're interested please send me a private message on The Guitar Forum or send me an e-mail to gergonovodonszki1992@freemail.hu or gergo.novodonszki@gmail.com. Thank you! Best regards,
Gergo Novodonszki

Comments

• GergoNovodonszkiGergoNovodonszki Posts: 17Member

UPDATE: Did you know?

It's more than just a lefty guitar strung righty that has Jimi's name.

It works for both lefties and righties plus it's more unique than you would think.

This guitar is based on the famous Woodstock Stratocaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOgrTucju7Y
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Izxomiv8w

Click here to learn more and understand this awesome guitar:

http://www.eddievegas.com/stor...SIGNATURE-SERIES.php

Listen to the guitar in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk2ENPhqfBY

Update: Shipping is 100% safe. ---> Insured to €3000.

Update: Top 10 Facts about my Fender Jimi Hendrix Woodstock Tribute Stratocaster!

1. The guitar was modeled after the same Strat that Jimi used at the Woodstock Music Festival in August of 1969.

2. It's the only Fender guitar that has a Maple Cap Body with Maple Neck. Essential to get the Hendrix Tone.

3. The logo is reversed to get the same thing that Jimi had with his right handed guitars that he played left handed.

4. The guitar has 3 Reverse Staggered-Pole Vintage Single-Coil pickups which are perfect for such Jimi Hendrix classics such as "Wild Thing", "Purple Haze" or "The Star Spangled Banner".

5. It's a left handed guitar strung right handed but it works for righty and lefty players as well.

6. About 5.000-6.000 were made between 1997 and 2000. Not much is around anymore especially in beautiful original condition. Very true to EU.

7. To EU members: Today if you order a mint condition Woodstock Tribute Strat from the US it costs between €4000-€4500. After you paid the guitar, shipping, tax and customs. + You have to wait from 2 weeks to 1-2 months.

8. My guitar is 100% original ---> wasn't modified and has a low serial number ---> it's one of the first few hundreds which were made.

9. When you open the original Fender hard case you can sense it's original fragrance. It might sound funny but it's true. :-)

10. It's a 18 years old guitar. The thing which makes it used is the one stripe on the body and the three small stripes on the back. But as i said... it's in beautiful conditon. I wish i could show all of you the look and sound of the guitar because both are amazing.

+ After buying the guitar i can promise you one thing: You won't be disappointed.

Check out the detailed 83 HD images of the guitar here:

http://s49.photobucket.com/use...er?sort=9&page=1

Have a nice weekend! :-)

• Reg SoxReg Sox Posts: 3,121Member

Ref. No 3.  Just because Hendrix played a turned over strat I've never understood the back to front logo application on the Tribute.  Complete waste of time and ruins what would be a good recreation.  Unless of course it's only designed for people posing in front of a mirror!

Also, no cigarette burns on the headstock, which the one that Mitch Mitchell had possession of before it was auctioned had.  So again not a faithful recreation by Fender, but I guess that's something an owner could do for themselves pretty authentically.

Cheers, Reg. 

Update: You can purchase the guitar via eBay as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare...?hash=item1c57bc4c47

• lol 83 HD images!

Good man!

I could sell this for you - I know you have been trying to get it sold - If you want me to help give me a shout if you have no luck on Ebay.

• Update: Extended eBay Version - Top 10 Facts about my Fender Jimi Hendrix Woodstock Tribute Stratocaster!

1. The guitar was modeled after the same Strat that Jimi used at the Woodstock Music Festival in August of 1969.

2. It's the only Fender guitar that has a Maple Cap on Maple Neck and Maple Cap Body. Essential to get the Hendrix Tone.

3. The logo is reversed to get the same thing that Jimi had with his right handed guitars that he played left handed.

4. The guitar has 3 Reverse Staggered-Pole Vintage Single-Coil pickups which are perfect for such Jimi Hendrix classics such as "Wild Thing", "Purple Haze" or "The Star Spangled Banner".

5. It's a left handed guitar made and strung for right handed people but it works for righty and lefty players as well.

6. About 5.000-6.000 were made between 1997 and 2000. Not much is around anymore especially in beautiful original condition. Very true to EU.

7. To EU members: Today if you order a mint condition Woodstock Tribute Strat from the US it costs between €4000-€4500 after you paid the guitar, shipping, tax and customs. Plus you have to wait from 2 weeks to 1-2 months.

8. My guitar is 100% original ---> wasn't modified and has a low serial number ---> it's one of the first few hundreds which were made.

9. When you open the original Fender hard case you can sense it's original fragrance. It might sound funny but it's true. :-)

10. It's an 18 years old guitar and it has some very small dings. It had a Tommy Emmanuel autograph on the pickguard but don't worry. The signature is so old that it's not visible for the naked eye anymore. The thing which makes it used is the one scratch on the body and the three scratches on the back. But as i said... it's in beautiful conditon. I wish i could show you the look and sound of the guitar because both are amazing.

+ After buying the guitar i can promise you one thing: You won't be disappointed.

• Update:

Purchase the guitar between September 10-17 and receive a Free Gift the Brand New Live 2 CD Release Of Jimi's Iconic Concert: "Jimi Hendrix Experience Freedom: Atlanta Pop Festival".

Disc 1

1) Fire
    2) Lover Man
    3) Spanish Castle Magic
    4) Red House
    5) Room Full Of Mirrors
    6) Hear My Train A Comin’
    7) Message To Love

Disc 2

1) All Along The Watchtower
    2) Freedom
    3) Foxey Lady
    4) Purple Haze
    5) Hey Joe
    6) Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
    7) Stone Free
    8) Star Spangled Banner
    9) Straight Ahead

You can purchase two ways (Choose which is the best one for You):

1. Via eBay. You can pay with PayPal.

Click here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare...?hash=item1c57bc4c47

2. Directly from me.

Send me a private message via Rguitars.co.uk

or

Send me an e-mail to gergo.novodonszki@gmail.com or gergonovodonszki1992@freemail.hu

You can pay via Bank Transfer or PayPal.

Own a piece of Rock History! :-)

• Update: Thank you for the music, Jimi.

• austen128austen128 Posts: 23Member
    Originally Posted by Richard - Richards Guitars:

lol 83 HD images!

Good man!

I could sell this for you - I know you have been trying to get it sold - If you want me to help give me a shout if you have no luck on Ebay.

Hi Richard,Ive got a Gibson Les Paul/Tom murphy aged for sale.no 123 if your interested?

• Update: Ten answers to the question - Why purchase from me?

- I have experience in sending guitars and amps internationally.

- Your payment is 100% safe by using eBay and PayPal.

- My feedbacks on eBay are 100% positive and i have a verified PayPal account.

- Receive a FREE shipping worth of €190.

- Shipping is fully insured.

- I'm using extra materials (worth of €20) to protect the guitar while it's on the road.

- 83 HD images are now available via the link in my advertisement of the Hendrix Strat and it's Original Fender Case.

- Pictures are 100% original. --> You will receive the guitar and case that you can see on the pictures.

- The instrument WAS very limited and today there are only a few around and mine is the only one for sale in the EU.

- Take this chance to own a piece of Rock History! :-)

Don't miss this rare opportunity to own the Original 1997 Fender Jimi Hendrix Woodstock Tribute Stratocaster with it's Original Fender Case.

When you're ready send me a private message via Rguitars Forum

or

Send me an e-mail via gergo.novodonszki@gmail.com or gergonovodonszki1992@freemail.hu

The Last Update: - "Make An Offer" Rocktober -

If you've been waiting to get this awesome guitar on a lower price this is your time.

Take your last chance NOW because the guitar WILL BE SOLD in the end of the "Make An Offer" month.

All you have to know about the - "Make An Offer" Rocktober - :

* It starts right NOW!

* It ends on the 31st of October.

* I will send an e-mail to the highest bidder on the 1st of November.

* I only accept offers via private messages:

- Rguitars (Only Private Message) 

- eBay ("Make offer" or Private Message) (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare...?hash=item1c59659647)

- Facebook (Only Private Message) (https://www.facebook.com/gergo.novodonszki)

- gergo.novodonszki@gmail.com or gergonovodonszki1992@freemail.hu

* You will receive all the extra benefits of the original price:

- FULLY insured and tracked to your door FREE shipping worth of €190

- The extra material (worth of €20) which will 100% protect the Hendrix Strat while it's on the road.

- Custom-made box which was made for the guitar and the case.

- You can use eBay or Purchase directly from me.

- The highest bidder can send his/her winning bid via PayPal or Bank Transfer.

But don't forget the main thing:

You will own the majestic all Original 1997 Fender Jimi Hendrix Woodstock Tribute Stratocaster with it's Original Fender Case in Beautiful Condition.

It's the real deal.

Send me your best offer now! :-)

• Kevin PeatKevin Peat Posts: 2,862Member

Gergo

I'd congratulate you if you weren't such a selfish forumite. 

• MegiMegi Posts: 6,827Member

Hooray.

• Pete_BPete_B Posts: 28Member

Great, good job, fantastic, what a guy, top salesman, employee of the year, have a cigar, have a kipper too!

• AlidoreAlidore Posts: 528Member

Great, good job, fantastic, what a guy, top salesman, employee of the year, have a cigar, have a kipper too!

Pete.

“There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.”