What do you guys out there think?

nadnad Posts: 1,983Member
edited March 2017 in Guitar Chat
after loads of searchin i found pics of all of them, YES i was very bored!! the pics are a bit dark but i think that is because of the camera/the way the pics were taken. i've put them in the order i think is nices (eg. i think blue looks nicest )
trans blue:

trans red:

trans black:

trans amber (looks a bit sick to me ):

in america theyre known as the les paul classic plus i think. Would be cool to have the red on the regent catalogue as well i think

im already demanding something after getting regent to stock ibanez' (cant wait!!). I'm never satisfied.....

what do you guys out there think?

Comments

• LooseMooseLooseMoose Posts: 1,716Member
    Still like the black, but the red's cool too!

I think that I'd probably only change pickups/surrounds/scratchplate/hardware!

I'm gonna need a humbucker guitar soon - quite tempted with a CORT....

Cheers,
    LooseMoose
  • Options
    looks like some1 was sick over the ambar finish
  • Options
    The blue one loox nicer in that pic. Argh what do I buy now? I was gonna buy the Vintage LP but now I've seen these I can't make my mind up oh well.
  • nadnad Posts: 1,983Member
    hehe. in real life the blue is slightly more light bluey and it looks BETTER than in that pic. I cant decide between the blue les paul and an ibanez sa160 (blue quilt top)... choices choices! \:\)
  • LooseMooseLooseMoose Posts: 1,716Member
     Quote:
    Originally posted by nad:
    hehe. in real life the blue is slightly more light bluey and it looks BETTER than in that pic. I cant decide between the blue les paul and an ibanez sa160 (blue quilt top)... choices choices! \:\)

Ibanez....IMO....definatly.

Epiphones are okay, but with Ibanez I'm a recent convert! Nice guitars....

Cheers,
    LooseMoose